Sign Up for Plan On It! e-News

Charity Challenge

Found another Northern Virginia food pantry that is low on items. So I've decided to coupon and fill a paper bag with items like shaving cream, razors, toothpaste, sanitary napkins, soap, etc. The non-grocery items that are often overlooked when people think about donations. My goal is to spend only $20 and see what I come up with. I got a little happy about it yesterday and already spent $6 but look what all I'm donating so far. 


It's not bad but I'm know if I really focus I can do better. I have a rain check for Lever 2000 body soap for .99cent at Giant. I don't really need the soap so I'm going to use my $1/2 coupon and continue filling up my bag. I'm so excited and can't wait to share the final result.

Here is more information about the Our Daily Bread Food Pantry in Fairfax, VA. Feel free to join me in my coupon challenge to fill a paper bag with couponed goods for this Food Pantry benefiting needy families. I'll be sure to keep you updated but if you see a good deal, be sure to let me know. It feels so good to five back in a way that I'm passionate about.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Plan On It! e-Newsletter